Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > autel support please read security meas...
autel support please read security measurements.

8418 Views 36 Replies Latest reply: 2017-02-15 19:06:02

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-01 20:04:59
      as you know anyone can log in to this site and read everything we post, you will find dozens of post on goggle search
    about this. this i think brings too much attention to autel inc from the competitor as well as the companies suing autel, or thinking about it.
    can this site be locked down to autel members only, one will have to input  tool id and password even to just read the forum. thanks just thinking out loud.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-01 22:28:32 (Reply to:ede65)
     Will also improve the speed of the server once this unregistered  stop login in. this should only be available for autel registered tool's owners and not the general public. there are other ways to to do publicity to your tools without bringing this much heat. thank you.

•   Level 6   
    (437) points
    Wild Bill

2015-07-02 07:37:59 (Reply to:ede65)

I totally agree ede.

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-07-02 12:53:12

I think that Ede's suggestion has weight. I vote for this also. Thank you.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-07-02 14:33:58

Thats a very good idea like AVDI (Abrites) Forum will not let you read any thing if you don't have they official tool and would only let you register after you enter your tool S/Number..............

My Vote is Yes Too

•   Level 5   
    (243) points
    jaime2014

2015-07-02 14:35:28 (Reply to:ede65)

I agree with you too ede.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-02 15:11:13
         just to give you an example, a couple of snap on distributor I know that even though all  they sell are autel tools for a living,  and all they talk about  to each other is how much they hate the tools and this site and how autel inc should be shut down and sued by all automotive tool manufacturer, this dam hypocrites . and the reason why is because this site makes too much noise by being out in the open, all over the internet, many hates the tool but  worse they envy the tool for what it stands for,which gives every man the ability to work on all vehicles at a professional/original tool level, well the idea, without being rich, you know how expensive original tools are, and also because they, snap-on,otc  and the rest, can't no longer screw us with their crappy tools and updates  aka strap on, cuz that is really what it is if you think of it, a strap on dildo, one feels violated after buying one of this and or their updates. the better autel tools gets the more they will hate and envy and the more they will want to put us out. for those reasons and many others I can't even post autel inc should lock this site down to its members only, this way we can all go about our business quietly without anyone listening or looking, the less noise we make the better, if we can go unnoticed even better. am paranoid now lol, 

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-07-02 23:50:09 (Reply to:ede65)

I book mark the web page , and I'm not a big fan of any extra numbers or codes to enter, just to view the new posts . I only sign in if I wish to reply or post something. In fact , I don't even like having to enter the security code  in the little box on the bottom. It would really suck if I had to enter my tool serial # besides my ID , password , and security code. Keep things simple and there will be more participation then if you make people have to jump through hoops just read the posts.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-03 07:44:55 (Reply to:witsend)
    Every tool serial is already related to an id , one will not have to enter serial to log in.
    Everything remains the same way it has been up to this point except one will have to
    log in even to read the forum, that is my only suggestion and it only takes a few
    seconds if we are loging in thru a laptop, our tool does it automaticly.

•   Level 7   
    (862) points
    SmogTech87

2015-07-03 12:27:23 (Reply to:ede65)

I agree with ede65. The forum must be locked and accessed by members only.
    I'm not a fan of strap on
  Total4 Pages